DR. BOGDAN FLOREA
NEUROLOGY RESEARCH DIRECTOR
Bogdan is one of the leading European neurologists, specialist and researcher in the field of EEG (Electroencephalography), Epilepsy, Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Related Disease. One of his major contribution to the field of international neurology is the famous research on Human Brain Activity Patterns beyond the Isoelectric Line.
The research was conducted together with researchers from Université de Montreal, Montreal, Canada and Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts, USA.
He is a highly regarded member and important contributor of the following prestigious organizations:
- Romanian Society of Electrodiagnostic Neurophysiology
- Romanian Society of Neurology
- Diabetic Neuropathy Society
- Society for the Study of Neuroprotection and Neuroplasticity
- International League Against Epilepsy
- Podiatry Association
His role is to supervise and lead the highly complex and extremely important Neuro Research Program.
“Without empathy and efficiency, a doctor cannot fully implement the vocation”